The electronic services may be used every day, at all times, except during periods of system maintenance.
Customer services representatives are available to answer your call Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. (10 a.m. on Wednesdays) to 4:30 p.m., except on the following days:
- Saturdays and Sundays;
- January 1 and 2;
- Good Friday;
- Easter Monday;
- June 24, the National Holiday;
- July 1, the anniversary of Confederation, or July 2 if July 1 is a Sunday;
- the first Monday of September, Labour Day;
- the second Monday of October;
- December 24, 25, 26 and 31;
- the day fixed by proclamation of the Governor General for the celebration of the birthday of the Sovereign (National Patriots' Day);
- any other day fixed by proclamation or order of the Government as a public holiday or as a day of thanksgiving;
- any other day where one of the above holidays is postponed in application of government employeesâ€™ labour agreements.